Go Fish Australia
Go Fish Australia are fishing adventure specialists, offering custom-built fishing experiences across Australia. No matter what your budget or your skill level, we’ll find the right fishing experience for you. Half day, full day or multiple days, off the shelf or tailor-made, Go Fish are your go-to for Australian fishing adventures.
BYRON BAY RAINFOREST FISHING
Suitable for all levels of fishing and fitness, kayaking through the pristine rainforests of the Byron Bay Hinterland is simply magical.
Glide through the cool waters of the rainforest in your kayak following your private fishing guide as he leads the way. Fish for bass whilst observing the abundant wildlife such as platypus, king parrots, kingfishers and kookaburras.
BYRON BAY HINTERLAND FISH & FEAST
Go Fish Australia have partnered with Table Under a Tree to give you a taste of the flavours of the Byron Bay Hinterland. We connect you with the finest premium ingredients from Byron Bay and beyond, so you can taste something delicious and unique after an early morning of fishing.
We love food – and the stories behind it – and we know time is precious when you’re away from home, whether just for a short trip or something a little longer. We’ve done the work for you, making it easy to discover, experience and taste the premium food of our region. Together, we connect you with small, artisan producers from the area and promise you tastes like no other!
The Rainforest Fish and Feast Experience Includes:
• Enjoy a private guided fishing experience in the rainforests of the Hinterland’s rivers and creeks.
• A personal fishing guide will have you gliding through the calm waters, catching fish and looking for platypus along the way.
• All kayaks, life-jackets and rods provided.
• Transfer to Three Paddocks Farm for an outdoor sumptuous brunch of local produce and beverages whilst gazing out over the macadamia farms of the area.
• Tours are offered in various Hinterland creeks and rivers subject to ideal conditions.
• Tours are available daily run from 6am-1pm approximately.
• Standard tours are for a minimum of two people and a maximum of 4 people.
• Guests need a reasonable level of mobility.
• Bookings are best made with at least two days’ notice.
What will you catch?
We have created this non-fishing version of our kayak fishing experience due to overwhelming demand. The location we paddle in is alive with the sounds and sights of wild platypus, bobbing up between our kayaks and can be seen on the shoreline. We recommend being very still and only paddling when wanting to explore another area of the small river.
Suitable for all levels of fitness, kayaking through the pristine rainforests of the Byron Bay Hinterland is simply magical.
Glide through the cool waters of the rainforest in your kayak following your private guide as he leads the way. There’s lots of other wildlife to see including king parrots, kingfishers and kookaburras. *It is important to note that guests are not guaranteed to see a platypus*
Vehicle transfers from Byron Bay
Helicopter transfers from Byron Bay, Brisbane or the Gold Coast
Complete the adventure with a lovely outdoor brunch at Three Paddocks Farm, offering a gourmet selection of locally sourced food & beverage with views over macadamia farms.