Immerse yourself in the Bundjalung Culture & Dining experience hosted by Arakwal woman Delta Kay and Widjabul Wia-bul Chef Mindy Woods.
- A guided walk with Aunty Delta though Crystalbrook Byron’s magical subtropical rainforest, exploring medicine plants, delicious bush tucker foods and hearing traditional stories, cultural perspectives and local history.
- A welcome drink (native infused cocktail or mocktail).
- Shared style starters, mains, sides and dessert featuring locally sourced, seasonal produce and native ingredients prepared by Mindy Woods.
*Dietary requirements are catered for. Please advise upon booking.
- Any additional beverages. These can be purchased from Crystalbrook’s bar.
- Transport to and from Crystalbrook Byron.