A Perfect Stay – Byron’s Brae
Entertainers dream nestled in lush Hinterland
Welcome to Byron’s Brae – a luxury, pet-friendly Hinterland home with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, sitting on 7.5 acres of lush green land in Possum Creek, just 7kms from Byron Shire village Bangalow.
Inside, there’s plenty of space and lots of natural light, with high ceilings, timber floors and clerestory windows sitting high in the ceiling line. 5 bedrooms offer plenty of space with 2 ensuites and a shared bathroom accommodating 10 with ease. Cook like a chef in a luxe kitchen and dine in light-filled luxury in the separate indoor dining, framed by windows. Step outside to the timber deck and take in the sweeping Hinterland views or share BBQ’s in the outdoor dining pavilion, after a swim in the pool and a lay on the sun loungers.
This secluded Hinterland home is located in quiet Possum Creek, just 7kms from Bangalow – Byron Shire’s historic and bustling village, rich with boutique shopping and locally produced coffee and treats. Drive just 20 minutes to the centre of Byron Bay and enjoy world class beaches, dining and shopping.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Stunning Hinterland home with high ceilings, timber floors and ample windows
- Complimentary wifi and Netflix
- Wood burning fireplace in the living room (firewood provided)
- Large timber deck with Hinterland views
- 7.5 acre property with manicured gardens and framed by hedging
- Swimming pool and poolside BBQ/dining pavilion
- Outdoor firepit with seating
- Pet friendly
- 7kms to Bangalow and 20 minutes drive to Byron Bay
- Off street parking for 6 cars
Location: Byron Hinterland
Phone: 1300 588 277
Email: [email protected]