A Perfect Stay – Bacchus
Architect-designed 3-bedroom home near beach and town
Once a tiny, burnt-out workers cottage, Bacchus was found and lovingly restored by SMITH Architects, turning its four forgotten walls into a spacious and luxurious 3-bedroom home. No detail left unattended, this smart expansion and redesign completely transformed the property, paying homage to cottage’s original bones while creating new spaces for guests to enjoy, right in the heart of Byron Bay.
The open-plan kitchen and split-level living/lounge areas are truly the heart of this home. Polished, timber wood floors extend throughout the space, while high, vaulted ceilings and large, bright windows create optimal fresh air flow. Outside, a fully covered deck is the perfect place to entertain the group or keep a watchful eye on children as they enjoy the 8-metre swimming pool.
Light and bright, the home’s 3 bedrooms are comfortable, stylish retreats. The 2 bathrooms are impeccably designed, with custom, poured concrete sinks and funky tilework that pops! The master ensuite includes a shower and toilet while the second, shared bathroom has a gorgeous, free-standing bath and shower with separate toilet.
This incredible property is also ideally located just minutes away from the best of Byron Bay. The Top Shop, a popular cafe beloved by locals, is just up the road from Bacchus and sure to become your hangout of choice. Setting out on foot, Clarkes Beach is 5 minutes away while the centre of town is just a few steps further.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Recently renovated and lovingly restored by SMITH Architects
- Custom design with touches of mid-century styling
- Polished, timber wood floors and retro brickwork
- Spacious, open-plan kitchen, lounge, and living area
- Wood burning fireplace
- Modern kitchen with poured concrete countertops and centre island
- Covered front deck with hammock
- Covered rear deck with gas BBQ
- 8-metre swimming pool
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- 5-minute walk to Clarkes Beach, 7-minute walk to town
- Parking for 2 cars in covered carport
Location: Carlyle Street
Phone: 1300 588 277
Email: [email protected]