Vision Walks – Eco Tours
Email: [email protected]
Are you looking for low impact things to do in Byron Bay?
Vision Walks provide eco tours in the Byron Bay area that help you to connect with the natural environment, far from the maddening crowds, no matter what your age or abilities. Our tours allow you to see amazing wildlife in their natural habitat, whilst experiencing rainforest and waterfalls.
Walks and Wildlife Tours
- Night Vision Walk – Explore the Australian rainforest at night using military grade night vision goggles to observe animals.
- Wildlife Tour – See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, flying foxes, birds and reptiles in their natural habitat.
- Rainforest Walk – Go for a guided walk through the rainforest to see the amazing Minyon Falls.
Scenic hinterland and cultural tours
- Beyond Byron Tour – Let our expert, locals guide you through the towns and villages beyond Byron Bay. Bangalow, Minyon Falls, Crystal Castle, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads.
- Hippy Trail Hinterland Tour Follow our expert, local guides on the hippy trail through the Northern Rivers hinterland: Markets, Nimbin, Uki, Crams Farm, Main Arm and Mullumbimby.
- Crystal Castle Tour Find your bliss at the Crystal Castle. Meditations, workshops, readings, crystals, gardens, rainforest.
- Byron Bay Tour See the lighthouse, look for dolphins and whales (June-Oct), explore the artists trail, enjoy a local coffee at “The Farm”.