How can you benefit from membership with the Byron Visitor Centre?
By becoming a member of the Byron Visitor Centre you will benefit from active promotion of your business to over 150,000 walk-in and over 190,000 online visitors each year. You will be supporting the provision of visitor services to Byron’s thousands of visitors each year, essentially supporting Byron’s visitor industry that drives Byron’s economy.
Additionally, you will receive the following benefits from membership with the Byron Visitor Centre (BVC):
- Active promotion of your business by staff and volunteers 7 days per week to over 150,000 visitors at the BVC,
- A listing under the appropriate category on visitbyronbay.com,
- Booking of your product at competitive commission rates where appropriate,
- Appropriate sharing of member content through BVC social media sites,
- Opportunities to further advertise your business at the BVC through brochure, poster and A-frame display,
- Opportunities to further advertise your business on visitbyronbay.com through banner and featured member ads,
- Opportunity to further advertise on the BVC Visitor Information Board on Jonson Street,
- Opportunity to introduce your business to the BVC membership database of over 200 other businesses,
- Opportunity to train BVC volunteers and staff on your products,
- Receipt of quarterly BVC members e-newsletter,
- Invitations to quarterly BVC networking nights,
- Opportunity to host a BVC networking night, and
- Access to all Destination Byron services including:
- Receipt of monthly Destination Byron members newsletters,
- Invitations to bi-monthly Destination Byron networking nights,
- Opportunity to participate in familiarisations from industry and journalists, and
- Special offers from distribution partners including Paramount Publication House, Common Ground Australia and byronbay.com as well as the regional tourism organisation, North Coast Destination Network and the Legendary Pacific Touring Route.
For more information contact our Membership Coordinator now at [email protected]