Superbly located, five spacious and stylish two bedroom/two bathroom apartments are available in the Cape Apartments building. With a relaxed beachhouse feel, each one is perfect for quality time with the family or friends. Located at 122 Lighthouse Road, Clarks Beach is a 3 minute walk away.
The open plan living and dining area incorporates a well-equipped kitchen and opens onto a west facing deck where one can relax and enjoy the summer breezes and listen to the sound of the surf.
The master bedroom has a king sized or queen sized bed and ensuite and overlooks the Headland Reserve with abundant birdlife. The 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds for families. In four of the apartments, the single beds can be made up as a king bed for couples. There’s also a shared main bathroom, four of them with a full sized bath.
There is reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge room.
You can put the car away with off street secure parking and walk to everything Byron Bay has to offer with the beach a few minutes walk across the road, shops and restaurants only a kilometre away.
* Front balcony/patio with outdoor setting and a second balcony/patio off the kitchen.
* Master bedroom and ensuite.
* Second bedroom with 2 x single beds and shared main bathroom.
* Bed and kitchen linen supplied.
* Ceiling fans in 4 apartments and flyscreens throughout.
* Full service kitchen plus microwave and dishwasher.
* Full service laundry.
* Television/DVD player/CD Player.
* Off street, secure parking.
* Secure building with key entry.
* opposite Clarks Beach.
* three minute stroll to Beach Cafe.
* five minute walk to The Pass and Cafe.
* fifteen minute walk to centre of town.
* 80 metres to Cape Byron walking track.
We are unable to accommodate school leavers.